lundi 4 janvier 2016

[Movie] Max



A dog that helped US Marines in Afghanistan returns to the U.S. and is adopted by his handler's family after suffering a traumatic experience. (IMDb)

Out in : 2015

RatingCOUP DE COEUR

 


I didn't think of doing something else than book review so early. But I can assure you it is worth it. I was completely overwhelmed and that's something really hard to achieve since I'm not easily touched. But with this one, I was. And it made me realize how big of a problem I had with movie that include dogs. A real problem. But among all of those I watched, this one is the most beautiful. 
From the very first minutes, feelings started to appear. Without us noticing, a lot of the plot is announced from the start. I cried real soon. Max is endearing as much as can be. Justin is touching too. He is a typical teenager and he has a hard time finding his place in the family. He's rebelling against his father, his brother...
This movie throws a lot of emotions at us, losing us in a sea of feelings, hooking us to this story so well told. After a while, we don't know what's coming next but we want more because it feels so good.
In a week, I already watched it twice. I feel the same need to cry, I shout the same bad words, I laugh as much. When we follow the story of that dog, it's impossible not to be sensitive. Just impossible. His courage, his strength, the link that unites him to Justin... Justin's story too is wonderful. We see him finding himself, finding in him a strength he didn't know he had, a sense of justice that makes him real.
The acting is really well done and it makes this movie perfect in every way. If there is a movie I would recommend to anybody, it would be this one.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire